Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2015

Rotarian Called To Higher Service



It is with great sadness that we inform you that Marietjie Kruger has passed away from cancer. She  and her husband Fanus worked tirelessly on the Badplaas Rotary Resort (also known as SWEMB) and were Paul Harris Fellows. She will be dearly missed and our sincere condolences to Fanus and the family. 


Memories of a loved one....

I feel a warmth around me like your presence is so near.
And I close my eyes to visualise your face when you were here.
I endure the times we spend together and they are locked inside my heart,
for as long as I have those memories we will never be apart.
Even though we cannot speak anymore my voice is always there,
because every night before I sleep I have you in my prayer.

For Anton,
Steve

Fanus and Marietjie receive a Paul Harris recognition.



No comments:

Post a Comment